My dad either created a Facebook account with a fake name or he changed the name on his existing account to a fake one. I know this because Facebook is telling me to friend this account with a fake name, and I recognize his old BBS nickname. My guess is that we both used parts of our real names in our email addresses and Facebook is matching us on that.
Earlier posts on this subject:
- Facebook recommends a co-worker with no apparent connections
- Facebook recommends my dad -- when I'm using a fake name
- Facebook recommends an organization that spammed my email account
- Facebook gives me its French version after I read Le Monde
- Facebook recommends pages for interests that I removed from my personal information